Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Waking Ami


Waking Ami
2005 TRDL
Ami Mizuno, Garoben

This is the first commission in what is turning out to be a very large hobby of mine.  I will be posting every picture and action figure I have commissioned on this blog.

This was the cover of a fanfiction Waking Ami.  It has the two main characters Garoben and Ami Mizuno from Sailor Moon.  This was made back when I had a lot more influence on designing the pics and did not just provide a model reference... I blame VP lol!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1426855/1/Waking_Ami

Garoben is dressed in the tattered remains of a school teachers outfit.  She is a demon that shares the body of a teacher who was killed at a young age, thus prolonging their life.  Ami is in her Sailor Mercury Fuku.  This is the first in MANY pics where I add bare feet.  That more than anything will be a continuing theme in all the pics I have had done.

All in all this was an excellent first pic that has had me working with TRDL ever since.

Paco Bell... The MAGNUS

No comments:

Post a Comment