Monday, April 25, 2011

Dani & Illyana 2007







Dani/Illyana
Assorted Artists 2006-2007

1. Dez Manders I don't know much about Dez except that he was well known for his Harry Potter art.  He seemed to do a lot of stuff for about four years or so before he disappeared.  In so far as I know this was one of the last pics he took before he vanished from the erotic art community the last time.  Whatever happened I was extremely happy to get a pic from who at the time was a big name in the EA community.  As far as the pic goes, I like the way Dani turned out but Yana is a bit too scrunched up.

2. JBossBeats  I have seen it with and without a J in front of his name.  BB has a really quirky style that I enjoy a lot and the watercolor when I received it in hand was pretty damn cool.  Sadly he did not have paypal and only works with money transfers.  I don't feel right sending money that way so I only commissioned two pics from him.  This pic is the first I indulged actual foot worship and I like it!  Also Illyana's hair looks really cool.

3. Oni another of the Catthouse artists.  Oni has mixed pencils some amazing and some overly simplistic but his computer colors are AMAZING.  I like the way Yana looks in this but Dani's head looks odd.  Oni is also a bit out of my price range so I was limited to getting two pics from him.


4. PalComix Another infamous group.  This studio or individual?  Makes Comerotica on the mass scale and in 2007 they had a great set of prices so I commissioned a handful of stuff from them.  Most was X-men Evo stuff, but I needed to get two Dani/Yana pics.  Both I think did not work in their style.  One was just a general soft-core pic that I usually stayed with for my Dani/Yana stuff.  The other was one of the three things this studio was well known for spanking.  So I got that in homage to their specialty.  The other two they do a ton of is Loli and Furry.

5. RoadKill second pic by him, I LOVE this pic.  I can't really say more than I did in my previous he is my favorite realistic Comerotica artist.  This one touched on my foot love and turned out magnificent.  At this point though I did not know he accepted nudity in his commissions.  Oh well I learned that for the final two.

6. Tulio A decent pic by Tulio but not of the caliber of the last one he did.  This one was a part of a large series of pics I commissioned from him.

PacoBell... The MAGNUS

No comments:

Post a Comment