Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt..."

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt..."
VP 2006
Wanda, Rahne, Jean

Ah the last of the completed comic style seductions.  At this point VP was getting difficult to work with.  That is he worked well, when he worked.  But more on that later.  I like the little story told here and the colors I thought were really great.  I wanted to continue this someday but i doesn't seem that is going to happen.  Two more signatures were birthed in this pic.  Rahne's green lingerie and the Heartless poster both pop up in numerous future commissions.

I am not happy with Rahne's smile in that first panel, VP changed it several times and I finally just settled.  Fun note, VP liked Jean's jeans best in this pic.

PacoBell... The MAGNUS

No comments:

Post a Comment