Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Hellfire Dance



The Hellfire Dance
TRDL 2006
Dani, Illyana

The final complete, original pic I got in 2006 was also delivered in my birthday!  The outfits for this were inspired from a later issue of New Mutants where they were attending a party at the hellfire club.  All were dressed out in their cultural best.  many years ago I drew a pic that would become a very poor template for the piece that TRDL created.  Apparently I did not like pink back then so I colored the dress blue... ok?  The concept for this would turn into a small ongoing series.  Random sapphic trysts within the rooms of the Hellfire Club, identified by portraits of the inner circle.  Although we are working on a large project this year, I look forward to returning to this concept in 2012.

Fun fact:  When first delivered, TRDL had accidentally reversed Illyana's big and little toes... Ooops!

PacoBell... The MAGNUS

No comments:

Post a Comment