Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Indecent Proposal






Indecent Proposal
VP 2006
Demona, Finella

This was an ambitious and unfortunately unfinished comic started by VP and myself. The story, what there is of it follows Demona during her solo years. It is the night of the breeders moon, and after rescuing Princess Finella from slavers she haughtily propositions her. Mate with me and I will help you to get revenge. Finella see's Demona's need through her bravado and becomes her lover.

I remember VP having this big fetish about Demona's panties and there design.  I included a sketch of the never started fifth page, to show how much I used to get into the composition and design of the pages.  odly enough my favorite part of this are the four panals of Demona eating Finella out.

PacoBell... The MAGNUS

No comments:

Post a Comment