Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Raphaella, Roadkill, and Tulio




Raphaella, Roadkill, and Tulio
2006
Dani, Illyana

December and November 2006 is when I really started to launch my multi artist Dani/Yana project.  I ended up usually getting more than one pic from each artist over the years but usually to test their metal I started with a Dani/Yana.

Raphaella, a female artist from the UK.  This woman is immensely talented.  I started working with her in Oct. 06 when I had her be the second artist to draw Wanda/Rahne.  From there I had her do Dani/Yana in an Evo style.  I started with Wanda/Rahne because Raph was known for her Evo and other cartoon styled things.  I only have a small amount of stuff from Raph before she cut back on commissions but I am proud of each and every one.

Roadkill, What can be said about RK?  One of the infamous Catthouse artists I was thrilled to be able to afford a piece of his work.  More than that his realistic style is unmatched for me in Erotic artists on the web.  The feet this man draws are incredible.  I think he went the extra mile with the limbo rock they are on.

Tulio, You see this guy pop up everywhere.   If nothing else Tulio can be counted on contributing to almost any and every erotic character Jam.  For that alone I stand up and applaud you!  Now then I remember a pic he did of Domino from the same perspective I had him use on the above pic.  I think it translated well to these gals and he even included a version with and without panties!  He did such good and affordable work that I ended up getting a series of pics in 2007.

PacoBell... The MAGNUS

No comments:

Post a Comment