Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Afternoon Delights

Afternoon Delights
Olin Fnard 2007
Dust, X-23

I Love Olin's work.  I met him through TRDL and through previous works.  I am sad that his life became to chaotic to maintain the Erotic Art longer than he could.  This pic is from a series of vignettes regarding these two as lovers.  Mercury eventually joined in a threesome.  I enjoyed the series immensely until one of the girls started fantasizing about Iceman then I was done with it.  I don't remember where I read it unfortunately.

As far as the picture, I think Dust turned out perfect!.  Her pose the way her back is straight and her feet are tucked under her ass.  I love the shreds of her costume.  I like X's body, especially her abs but her face is a Minor miss.  Otherwise, excellent stuff.

PacoBell... The MAGNUS

No comments:

Post a Comment