Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Magus and her Champion


The Magus and Champion
2005 TRDL
Dani Moonstar, Illyana Rasputin

This was the first Erotic pic I had done and it was also a scene from a fanfic.  It is based on a scene from New Mutants #17.  In the fanfic, Yana was thanking Dani for sticking up for her.  During the process of making this TRDL went through several poses and faces for Dani.  It was a really fun process.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2006425/1/The_Champion_and_Her_Magus
This was the first Dani Illyana picture which later became a goal to produce so many Dani/Yana commissions that fans would start to see them as a couple.  I got pictures of them by well over a dozen artists and several well known in the erotic comic art community.  Sadly I do not think I succeeded.  Oddly enough I think I did succeed with another couple, Rahne and Wanda, from X-men Evolution.

Paco Bell... The MAGNUS

No comments:

Post a Comment