Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Warm Welcome


A Warm Welcome
2011 VP

Thanks Josh for the note!  As I mentioned in the first W&W posting, I got the idea from a short unfinished fanfic and I just really liked the idea of these two girls together.  I always thought Wanda was one of the best designed and I always saw Rahne as a cute Tomboyish/Quasi loli character.  You would think looking at the two that Rahne would be the less aggressive of the two but I see her wolf side as giving her a sensual/sexual hunger that surpasses most.  I see her as the one to start the seductions of the other gals and she totally made the first move on Wanda.

This mini comic was planned to be bigger, but it's VP with his erratic work ethic what can you expect?  The room colors and the heartless poster are continuity all the way back to their first threeway with Jean.  I had it as Rahne's room originally but I think that she would not be able to paint her room such an extreme color in the X-mansion.

PacoBell... The MAGNUS

2 comments:

  1. Normally I'm neutral-bordering-on-dislike when it comes to footplay... but this is kinda hot. Guess it all depends on who's doing what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eventually they have become my favorite couple of x men evolution, despite my preference for Shadowcat ...

    ReplyDelete