Thursday, October 13, 2011

Finding Heaven in Limbo


SatyQ sketch by Olin Fnard

Actually now that you mention it, I have recently started getting other artists to finish what I thought were good ideas.  In this case a 4 year old sketch getting new life.  This scene is another following my earlier post by TRDL.  I still love the Dani/Illyana couple and this is one of the first I had commissioned in probably 2 years.

I think before I get more old sketches done I am looking for new artists to take over for the pics that VP normally does.  I have to say his work ethic this year has been beyond horrible and I will be shocked if he ever compensates me for what I paid him this go around.  I know I want to continue the wolf & witch series as well as the Dark Disney.  I think if he has enough time I will commission BigBadWolf for the DD though I like having a hard copy.  The markers I get with SatyQ and VP are amazing and hard to replace.

PacoBell... The MAGNUS

No comments:

Post a Comment