Monday, October 31, 2011

Dark Mercury's Embrace



Room3 "Formerly TRDL"

This is a pic I had done as part of a calendar this year.  I remember someone doing one two years in a row a number of years back and I loved it! That being said it was a pretty Thankless project.  There were so few reviews or what not that who knows if anyone even liked it.  Even I liked the non calender pics better.  Oh well!

So in the Live action Sailor Moon there was an interview where the actresses that played Moon and Mercury, admitted that it was canon that Mercury had a one sided love for Usagi.  I thought that was sad but opened up many an idea so here is the first of many a planned Usagi/Darkury pics.  Three versions clothed for some reason, nude cause duh!  and a lingerie version he did for my birthday!

PacoBell... The MAGNUS

1 comment:

  1. As always, these pieces for you are fun to do. I warned you in advance the calendar project is pretty thankless, never moreso than these days when list group interaction is at an all-time low. That said, take comfort that the download statistics suggest a pretty solid rate of interest in both the calendars (which required visiting the link to download them) and the normal Room3 versions. It's just the typical thing these days: people consume but don't comment.

    Your creative assignments and flexibility make you one of my favorite clients. Don't be discouraged!

    ReplyDelete