Monday, October 3, 2011

Pablo Wolf & Witch

PabloComix 2010
Wanda Rahne

Ok so I have been putting this blog together for my own benefit so I can keep track of everything.  I was putting everything in order of completion but lack of Comments "motive" made that way too tedious so I am just placing everything as I feel like it and hopefully it will go faster.  That being said, please leave a comment if you like a pic.

Ok so this is sadly the only pic I had done by Pablo Comix.  I was lined up to get a Dark Mercury from Sailor Moon but he stopped responding to my e-mails.  I imagine he got swamped.  I plan on trying to get ahold of him again in the near future.  I also got another artist to work on the pic I wanted him to do. 

Now then, I LOVE the pubic hair of all things in this pic it is so detailed and just great I could imagine running my fingers through it.  The foot licking and Wanda's kinda submisive pose and Rahne's dominant work so very well.

PacoBell... The MAGNUS!

1 comment:

  1. Your commission won me over on Wanda and Rahne as a couple. Pics like this won me over on the idea of Rahne as being the dom in the relationship.

    ...the fact I already had a HUGE crush on Rahne to begin with meant that both of those didn't take a whole lot of convincing for me to do so.

    ReplyDelete