Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Unfinished Wolf and Witch with Mystique



VP

I forgot about this one, being the first Rahne BJ.  It came from an unfinished comic style page, unfinished cause VP dropped the ball on this one.  Still though as you can see it was started in Digi coloring style so maybe its for the best.  I unknowingly continued this one 4 years after the fact, of which I will post later. 

Here we have Wanda getting anal, I am not sure I have this anywhere else now that I think about it, Rahne either.  I forgot what was to be in the upper right hand panel.  I had an idea where the girls walk into Mystiques room and she seduces them for a change or one where the girls are ripping off their clothes and diving into bed with her but VP did his own thing then got bored with it.

Thanks for the reviews as you can see I post more that way!

PacoBell... The MAGNUS

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I've said this elsewhere, but it'd be awesome as hell if you could find some other artist and have them use these images as reference to get finished versions of what's already been sketched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see the work carried behind a drawing ...
    sometimes it is more interesting than the finished draw itself ...
    shit ... i never have enough Rahne ...

    ReplyDelete