Friday, May 6, 2011

Wanda & Rahne Palcomix!




Wanda & Rahne
Palcomix 2007
X-men Evolution

Back in 2007 Palcomix charged something like $25 a pic for two characters and a BG with $10 extra per character added.  This was too good a deal to pass up so I ordered the two previously posted Dani/Illyana pica and these Evo pics.  All three kinda continue from the pics done by VP, I had things like backgrounds or costumes continued on from those pics.  On this set I doodled or explained exactly what I wanted for each of these, I still remember my silly doodle for the Rogue one I have it somewhere but am not motivated enought to post it!

My least favorite of the three is the Jean one, Rahne is too big Wanda looks weird and there was supposed to be a panel showing Wanda rimming Jean but a miss-communication kept that from happening.  Jean looks good at least and the heartless poster makes it's second appearance.  The beach pic is great, I love Kitty and Rahne's faces.  Rahne's strap looks really weird though.  Finally I love the rogue one.  I love thick boots on sexy women but I like bare feet more so this is a rarely indulged fetish.  Oh and I included shaved and unshaved.

Finally there was a Loli pic done of an adult Mystique with a loli Wanda and Rahne.  At the time Palcomix had released a dozen plus long series of Loli Evo pics so I got one to add to it.  That however is posted on Rule34 because I do not think that is allowed to be posted here.

PacoBell... The MAGNUS

No comments:

Post a Comment