Thursday, May 5, 2011

Strong Women


Strong Women
Olin Fnard 2007
Wonder Woman, Power Girl

So, I have a fondness of Wonder Woman.  Rucka's run on the book defined her for me and everything since has been horrible or failed to live up to that storyline.  So, I am a fan of Sapphic pairings.  Problem is I have yet to be able to find an acceptable match for WW.  Sure lots look good but she is such a virginal character that non stick.  The only one I really like so far is from the Cartoon and I dont really like that style as much for Commissions.

Now to this pic, my first attempted match for WW, Power Girl.  Foot worship, yay...  I love all the details of the BG in this.  And Wonder Woman's pose is great, PG seems lacking in this pic though I think her pose is just too flat.

PacoBell... The MAGNUS

No comments:

Post a Comment