Monday, May 23, 2011

Talisman Teamwork SatyQ




Talisman Teamwork
SatyQ 2007
Talisman, Snowbird, Aurora

Ok this was a work of love.  One of my favorite books of all time was the Asguardian wars TPB that chronicled the X-men/Alpha Flight crossover and a New Mutants vs. Loki story.  This was one of the first comics I was ever exposed to and I think it is still great.  Back to my point, that was my first and until I was an adult only introduction to Talisman and Alpha Flight.  Well I loved her design and character from this small intro to her.  Skip ahead to 2007-2008  Omega Flight was being released and Talisman was returning to the team.  At this point I read many of the old Alpha Flights and loved it, till issue 50 anyway.  So I decided to celebrate Omega Flight I would Commission Talisman from different artists in team building exercises with each of her teammates.

Sadly the project took way longer than it should have and the book was released and cancelled long before these pics were finished.  I got most of the pics finished, but did not finish.  I am missing just a few characters.  I might return to it later, we will see.

In the meantime here are the first two.  Aurora, sex by the fire, I like the intimacy of this pic and Aurora's face!  The second is Snowbird in a tent.  Snowbird... Dat ASS! 

PacoBell... The MAGNUS

No comments:

Post a Comment