Monday, May 9, 2011

Raphaella Wolf & Witch




Raphaella 2007
Wanda, Rahne, Jean, Rogue, X-men Evolution.

1.  This was the third pic that Raph and I worked on.  I just wanted a simple sexy make out type of pic.  I never asked her to do hardcore stuff cause she didn't have any in her portfolio and she was a girl so I did'nt feel right asking about it sad!  I love the tangling of the limbs in this pic it's just well posed!

2.  I love this one.  They just look so peaceful and happy.  I originally intended all my commissions to be softcore stuff  but VP corrupted me and alot of my stuff was hardcore for awhile.  Heck alot still is :P  Anyway this pic has a background continuation from the VP pic Rogue's dream I really love Rahne's foot with the spread out toes.

3. I really love the colors in this one.  Return of the heartless poster... yay!   And Rahne's lingerie makes a reappearance.  This is also the last of the nude pics I received from Raphaella.


PacoBell... The MAGNUS

No comments:

Post a Comment