Friday, May 6, 2011

Wanda & Rahne Palcomix Part Duex!





Wanda & Rahne
PalComix 2007
X-MEN Evolution

This set, toward the end of 2007 started my over reliance on Photo refs.  Before I would mostly doodle out what I wanted but at this point I just sent a pic and would say I want something like this except with these characters.  Sometimes it worked out great, other times not so much.

Foursome... Lesbian Foster Mom/Daughter action, I dunno why but be it Rogue/Mystique or Angela/Demona I just find this hot.  That being said this pic is too similar to the photo ref.  That is Wanda, Rouge, and Mystique are from the ref and Rahne is not, you unfortunately can really tell.  I really like the colors on this, though it looks like Rahne's strap is a bit too low.

Another with Jean.  I dunno why but some characters I just like see taking it in the ass.  Jean is always the milk toast popular girl so I wanna see her doing something forbidden.  Rahne's head looks stupid in this and wanda's body is too scrunched up.  And looking at it now they put the poster frame but forgot the heartless logo... What a rip!

At the beach I LOVE this pic, it turned out excellent.  i love the water and the sky effects.  The only complaint I have is that Wanda is too small.

Classroom antics.  I love the background and colors of this pic.  I also love that Wanda is looking up at the camera.  I don't do that much but it makes it seem like you walked in on a tryst and Wanda wants you to watch lol!

Spanking! This was one of the things Palcomics specialized in so I had to get one of their trademarks for Wanda and Rahne as well.

Now then 2007 again I think I commissioned a amateur modeling company and got a set of 80ish non nude pics dressing as Wanda and Rahne.  They folded about a month after I got my set so I could never get anymore.  It was a fun thing and I had never before or since commissioned a live model.  It would be cool to try again.  This is also the first time I have posted anything from that set so enjoy!  I just added that here cause i wanted them to add the spanking pic as an homage to this set which I had just got.

Finally there was another Loli pic that you can also find on rule 34 this one had Loli Jean, Rahne and Wanda with adult Mystique and Rogue.

PacoBell... The Magnus

No comments:

Post a Comment