Friday, May 13, 2011

Tons of Tulio!






Tulio 2007
Wanda, Rahne, Jean, Kitty, Amara, Tabitha, Mystique, Rogue, X-men evolution.

This is a lovely extravaganza from a mass commission I sent Tulio's way in 2007.  Most of these are continuation pieces to many of VP's works and the final pic was a foursome I always wanted to see other artists do but is too pricey because of the amount of people in it.

1. Jean-  Again I have a thing with Jean getting anal.  I also like the pulled aside panties that's hot.  Here you see the return of the poster and Rahne's lingerie.

2. Kitty- Back on the beach.  You know I need to get a pic of Kitty in her normal clothes.  Rahne's and Kitty's faces are excellent here.  I like the way Wanda's swimwear is tightening around her flesh.

3. Mystique- For some reason all my Mystique pics except one of the Loli pics end up being dickgirl pics.  I always figured if she can make one why would she use a dildo?  Wanda's one massive boob kinda cracks me up.  The background continues off of the Sisterhood picture by VP.

4. Rogue-  I love the transparency of Rogue's shirt.  Wanda's face and ass look great and I like the cluster fuck pose.

5. Tamara-  The Tabitha Amara couple was very strongly subtexted at in the cartoon, especially the cruise ship episode.  The obvious choice here would have been the two bigger girls tackling the two smaller ones, but I always saw Rahne as a dominant type with sex.  Tabitha I always thought as hyper sexual hence why she is getting anal.

PacoBell... The MAGNUS  

No comments:

Post a Comment