Sunday, August 26, 2012


Wanda, Rahne Sinclair, Amara, Tabitha X-men Evolution Artist SatyQ

Fun at the movies!  Ok, I had this grand concept.  I was going to commission six artist to pair these two couples in various ways and in various themes.  I was so excited and had great ambitions.  I had Raphaella, Remus Lupin, VP, Room3, SatyQ, and one other that totally slipped my mind signed up and ready to go.  In the end Room3 did the wonderful Tactics pic.  Remus is eight months + working on his, VP is a lazy ass, Raphaella vanished, but thankfully SatyQ finished 2!!

This is his first one, I wanted to show them all on a fun night out at the movies.  Naturally sex occurs but I had them all in casual date clothes and I just really really liked this!  I also wanted each pic to switch around the pairings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment