Thursday, August 23, 2012

Update Notes!!

Ok, little bit of updates here, sorry for all the delays ><  I still have about 50 if not more pics in my collection to post but I am wondering if I should add them to this blog or another, here is my thinking.

This blog is comic related characters and similar like anime.  I have a very large amount of Dungeons and Dragons and Harry Potter fanart, not to mention my toy collections.  Should I post them all here or make separate Blogs for them?

Last note in the coming weeks I will be scanning the about two hundred page scrap book that I bought off the Artist VP this includes pencils sketches, partial colors, partial pencils, and some full colors.  I do plan on selling all these.  Anyone have a suggestion on the best place to sell them, Ebay?

1 comment:

  1. I think they apply here perfectly ... anyway I would be happy to see the other material anywhere.
    Topics freaks are freaks topics.

    ReplyDelete