Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Post 100! Final Fantasy Evolution!






X-men Evolution Gals set in Final Fantasy Tactics, with nudity!
Raphaella, VP


Ok, so I love FFT I have so many fond memories of this when I was younger.  I never got very far, but over 7 years I watched my brother play it and restart a zillion times before he finally beat it.  Then in the last some aught years I bought the PSP version and am continuing that fine tradition.  I always loved the outfits but the characters were all these generic copies, I was saddened that the main characters never changed outfits when you changed their class.  So I decided to have some fun and put a show with a large cast into the jobs.  I went with the Evo ladies!


The first pic is Wanda and Rahne dressed as the Knight and the Time Mage, this was done by Raphaella and is the final pic she did for me.  No nudity but some sexy sensuality.

Jean as the Dancer, Excellent colors and quite possibly the best of the bunch except that it is an exact copy of the original pose.  VP argued that people would not know who they were if they were not in the pose, I disagreed.  So half are in the concept art pose the other half are in different poses. 

Amara as the Squire was actually the picture I had in mind along with Rahne as the time mage when I first conceived this project.  The sword imbued with her lava powers was an excellent touch.

Storm as the Geomancer, I love the top with no bottoms look.  I regret not having many bare feet in this series,

Cute Rahne in the Time mage outfit.  I wanted an hourglass shaped cutout in the dress but the lapel? thing blocked her nipples.  I also used the male Time Mage look cause it was cooler, plus Rahne is a little baby dyke so it suits her wearing the mens outfit.

PacoBell... The MAGNUS

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures!

    I have also been a major player of the FFT ...
    Although his difficulty was frustrating ...
    When those of the gameboy were released I finish them and resume the original ...
    Two of my favorite things together ... Yum!
    And so well drawn!

    ReplyDelete