Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Final Final Fantasy Evolution!





Well actually there is one more, but it will be posted as a part of my calendar set and I will wait to post it till then.  You know this series did not get much acclaim but I really love it and am probably going to revisit it in the near future.  Funny thing we got orders to the east coast, we are on the west now, but training duty will keep us apart for about four months.  I have been generously offered a place to stay for a couple months with VP so that should be interesting to say the least!  With any luck I can get him to work on some more stuff :P

Kitty as the Mime
Perfect right here, VP came up with the holding the mask idea and the pose and it works magnificently.

Rogue as the Samurai
VP's least favorite, I like it and went with a tattooed breast instead of a pierced nipple.  I love the design he put into the pants.

Wanda as the Black Mage
although it looks more like a red mage.  I wanted to make the sexless blackmage into something hot for Wanda.  Kinda succeeded, kinda failed.  It looks good but is not immediately recognized as a black mage.

Ok so I am hitting the road in a week driving solo across America coast to coast!  I'll see ya'll on the other side!

1 comment: