Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Nymphadora Tonks


Tonks and Harry

Tonks I think gets the most vocal support from any board I posted my pics on in the past.  I like the contrast of the older woman and the younger man plus I like her punk look.  These are some of the first with Harry himself drawn.  Harry well I had many artists work on him with many interpretations ranging from ok to god awful.  It wasn't till later commissions that I could start calling them good.   Even if the face looks good like in the BJ pic it doesn't look like Harry as I would imagine him.  Well that and we got the hair color wrong >.<

1 comment:

  1. The sofa is helping greatly with the pretty factor of the picture. Gives it some "solid ground" for the scene and not only sticking out action with lot of detail on white sheet of paper. It is a good go between no background and only bodies floating around.

    ReplyDelete