Saturday, January 26, 2013

X-men 168

 Kitty Pryde

This is my newest pic from VP.  This is the first pic he's gotten finished that I have not paid for separately in a year for stuff I paid for a year ago >.<  Anyway this is an image I had in mind for ages a sexy homage to X-men cover 168.  For some bizarre reason he put nipple rings on her and I had him edit them off.  Also I asked for yellow and black panties... In hindsight I should have nixed the gloves but this remains awesome.

this is the final comic pick starting next will be my very large Harry Potter collection!

1 comment:

  1. The details on pubic hair and the expression is quite impressive. I think your intent with the concept overall was successful, despite not havign all the details you wanted. I like that there is no font/lettering - it makes the piece look somewhat more silent and telling at the same time.

    ReplyDelete