Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Dark Mercury, Darkury  Artist Saniika

Ok!   Here we are nearing the end of my comic art commissions before switching over to my Harry potter stuff.  This is my first pic by Saniika.  I can't remember where I first saw her art, only that I was recommended to her by Bobbq through VP :P

Her style is reminiscent of what I can only describe as Fairy art, the style of which you find a lot at Renaissance Fairs where vendors sell hand made cards that feature beautifully intricate fairies and backgrounds. At any rate, I love it :P

This pic is the last thus far of my Usagi/Ami pics that I posted some time ago.  This is the scene in the show where Usagi's love for Ami redeemed her and brought her back to the light.  There was of course a lot less nudity in the show ><

No comments:

Post a Comment