Thursday, October 25, 2012





Room3 2011 Calender

Spiral, Thorne Phone Bone Ted The Great Red Dragon, Prince Adam Princess Adora, Utena Juri, Maleficent

These are the Calander pics from 2011 that I had commissioned that would not fit in my Fantasy/D&D blog or my Harry Potter pics.  I am still debating whether or not to make a separate blog for that >< 

The theme of the calendar was girls with a fantasy/magic theme. 
1. Spiral is a favorite of mine even though Room3 is the only artist I had draw her. 

2. I adore the Bone series by Jeff Smith.  There is very very little rule 34 of it and I am happy by this version of the characters! 

3. Ha!  In my world Prince Adam is a total flamer:)  He-man is a separate entity and is either straight or asexual:P  Here is Adora teasing him and trying to get a rise out of him to amuse herself.  When I have money again I plan on having a series of women failing to seduce Adam :D

4. Revolutionary Girl Utena-  this was always one of my top three animes.  Juri was such a strong character who was just dealt a crappy hand with the girl she loved. 
Utena had a girl that she wanted to protect and help but was betrayed, literally stabbed in the back.  In the end SPOILER:  they all kinda find some kind of happiness but I always disliked the unhealthiness of it all.  Therefore in my world, Utena saved Anthy but left her for Juri.

5.  Last is Maleficent with a Cthulu type background.... i wasn't to happy with this one for various reasons.  The artist already finished so much and was so excited about it and I didn't have the heart to say I didn't care for it :(  Sorry Room3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment