Saturday, May 12, 2012

Life Imitates Art



Tabitha, Rahne VP

So there is an odd personal story behind this set.  My love and I were on the rocks and had a temporary split, not realizing I was doing it I also split up my long term couple of Wanda and Rahne.  Wanda went on to be sad and Rahne took up with the sexually adventurous Boom-Boom.  The top pic is in a school and it is up to the viewer who is on the other side of the door, Wanda, the principle, who knows!  The second is just some good sexing and the final was actually supposed to be Amara and Tabitha but The artist "Forgot"

Happily this has a happy ending as my love and I got back together and are stronger than before, as did Wanda and Rahne. 

BTW sorry for the Loooooong absence I have much much more to post and will get to it promptly.

PacoBell... The Magnus!

No comments:

Post a Comment