Friday, July 15, 2011

Embraced by an Amazon

Embraced by an Amazon
StarGirl, Wonder Woman
TRDL 2008

So I am naming these as I go usually choosing the first name that pops into my head...  This was another attempt at finding a sapphic pairing for Wonder Woman.  I am not sure how many of these I have commissioned I think only the two but I started many others that never went anywhere.  So far I have Stargirl and Powergirl.  I was going to get one with the now X Bat-Girl, and thinking on it one with Starfire might be nice.  Leave some suggestions if you like.  I tend to enjoy the young old Dynamic or the two powerful women or the black/blonde thing.

The color contrast on this one is Wonderful, With WW having the darker skin so SG really stands out more.  It also seems more gentle.  Good stuff.

PacoBell... The MAGNUS

No comments:

Post a Comment